Monday, December 18, 2006

the one who knows me inside - out :D

Brenda came over today , straighthen her hair.
I left my curling & straighthening iron on while we had lunch.
& suddenly , i heard BOOM !
went into my room & i think its because the straighthening iron got overheated.
After that , spent about 1/2 hour looking for clothes.
Had no idea what to wear , so ended up wearing white off-shoulder & shorts.
Went to Cineleisure , went to the washroom.
then when i came out , i saw a guy right beside the girls toilet waiting.
& i got a big shock so i shouted & laughed at my stupidity.
then that anonymous laughed too. argh!
Bought my Juicy Courture tote bag then walked around.
Went back to hougang for dinner , cos it was raining heavily.
Had chicken rice , went to Ink bought my school bag.
Saw juanie & arthur:D
Walked around , then home sweet home ~
Argh! Kor & partner failed N level.
The rain just wouldnt stop!

I felt i was an idiot when i was reminiscing the past.
Whats the use of regretting after making a mistake ?
All those sweet honey-coated words were only traps to disaster :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home